The SmartWitness SVC400GPS is the world’s smallest 4 channel vehicle data recorder. SVC400GPS, an in-vehicle drive recorder, offers commercial vehicle owners an effective risk reducing means to aid in the investigation process, decrease collateral damages associated with car accidents, encourage safe driving, monitor driving behaviors, and enhance the overall safety on the road.
SVC400GPS features 4 camera inputs for connecting 1, 2, 3, or 4 cameras. A 3-Axis G-Sensor, Microphone, SD card (up to 32GB capacity), panic button, & GPS receiver are included. SVC400GPS is powered by vehicle ignition and automatically begins recording. Various camera options are available, making the amount of possible SVC400GPS system combinations nearly endless. SVC400GPS is installed in many thousands of vehciles around the world including school buses, taxis, semi-trucks, tow trucks, fork-lifts, ambulances, garbage trucks, and many more. An LCD display can be connected to SVC400GPS, making it double as a rearview backup system.
In-Vehicle Video Camera Benefits
Commerical Vehicle Camera System New Jersey: The SVC400GPS is a powerful, compact and discreet 4 camera recorder for recording up to 4 cameras with audio. The SVC400GPS will record exactly what happened before, during and after an incident. It does this by recording the following information: Drivers view of the road, Vehicle Location, Impact Force of Accident, Audio, & Driving Style (speed, acceleration, braking, & steering) .
This evidence can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today: Insurance fraud, Staged Accidents, False/Exaggerated Whiplash Claims, Conflicting Reports of Actual Events, Driving Offense Allegations (speeding, traffic signal violations, swerving, etc).
SVC400GPS is small, lightweight, easy to use, and simple to install compared to other complex and expensive mobile DVRs. SVC400GPS can be easily installed inside a glove box or purchased with a locking case to prevent unauthorized access to the recorded data. An LCD monitor is not required for use, but can be added to provide added visibility in and around the vehicle for added security and safer operation..
Features: SmartWitness Commercial Vehicle Camera System New Jersey
- D1 recording (720×480) on all four camera channels
- Various camera options: wide angle, weatherproof, infrared, dome, side view, rugged, reverse cameras, etc.
- Dual Record mode (Continuous + Event)
- Optional Audio Recording
- Connects directly to vehicle ignition power, automated operation.
- Tamper-Resistant locking case available; Key required to access SD card Data
- GPS data records full time to provide location data, vehicle speed, and accurate time/date
- Adjustable Resolution & Frame Rate
- Built-in G-Shock Sensor (adjustable sensitivity)
- Two 12V alarm input triggers for advanced event recording. One 5V alarm output for 3rd party systems integration.
- Wired remote control & Emergency/Panic button for driver activated event recording
- Auto SD card format feature. SVC400 automatically detects SD error/corruption and auto-formats itself and begins recording again.
Video Playback & Analysis
- PC Analysis Software Included
- Filter Data Search by Time/Date, Event, Vehicle Speed, G-Force level
- AVI Conversion Tool. Data Remains Watermarked.
- Google Maps Integration for Route Tracking
- Google Earth Export Tool for Advanced Route Tracking and Archiving
- 31 day Vehicle Tracking History, showing vehicle location, speed and driving style regardless if event video was recorded or not
- Save/Print Event Reports
- Free Software & Firmware Updates
- With optional LCD monitor connected, view all four cameras at once or playback recorded videos in the vehicle
What’s in the Box?
- SVC400GPS recorder
- Power cable harness with alarm trigger wires
- GPS receiver
- Remote Control/Panic Button
- 3M foam adhesive, adhesive velcro, & adhesive cable clips
- Mic & G-Shock Sensor (built-in to SVC400 recorder)
- Omni-Directional wired microphone extension with 9′ cable
- Video output cable for connecting LCD monitor
- 2.5mm stereo to RCA cable adaptors for connecting your own analog cameras or existing vehicle cameras
- User Manual
- Commercial Vehicle Camera System New Jersey
SmartWitness Optional Features
- SVC400 Cameras: 5V plug & play cameras for direct connection to SVC400 channels 1-3. Various Camera options available
- Rear Backup Camera: 12V reversing camera for connection to SVC400 camera input 4
- SVC400-LC: Steel locking cover for preventing unauthorized access to SD card. Also for hard mounting the recorder
- SVC7QLCD: Heavy Duty High Resolution 7″ LCD Monitor with Multi Camera Display. Designed for mounting on dashboard or roof lining
- SVCSPWK-BW: Allows connection to direct 12/24V DC power source. Built-in Battery Drain Detection which automatically disconnects power if battery drain detected
- SVA4812: DC to DC Power Converter – (Input voltage: 14v-48v. Power output: 12v +/- 0.5v)